Saturday, May 7, 2011

Metal Festival (is that what they call music?)

Last night was fantastic!  Our young family friend is a dynamic man.  I first met him when he was stage managing Mikado. I remember him making an impression on me because he here was a high school student working with and managing an adult production.

Now here he is producing, probably Juneau's first, Metal Festival. And it rocked!  That says alot for someone who has never, even when I was young(er), liked metal.  There had to have been from 50 to 70 young people there along with several overseeing parents. 

Hopefully in the next few days I'll have photos to post because my son was the videoographer.  We will surly miss our friend when he heads out to my home, California, to go to Camp Pendleton for Marine boot camp.  Serving our country.

Watch out California because here he comes!

No comments: